Community Web Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Creative Website Design
- E-Commerce Solutions
P.O. Box 21
Search Engine Marketing and Local Search
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) can be extremely complex, particularly deciding where to advertise your site and which avenue will get the best results in the search engines results pages (SERP’s).
Community Internet will help you decide which of the following advertising venues is the best for your website:
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Fixed placement in Yahoo and MSN
- Comparison Shopping Engines
- E-mail Campaign Software
- Portal Submission
- News Article Submission
- Affiliate Programs
- Social Networking
- Local Search
- Video Optimization
- Data mining (capturing a prospective customer list generated by internet tools.)
Community Internet can also help you with new Product Research and Development by providing the following information:
- Are people looking for the product or service?
- In what Search Engine are people looking for the product or service?
- What time of year is the best time to advertise the product or service?
- Competition intelligence
- Who else carries the products?
- How well do they rank in the search engines?
- Price and Quality comparison
Last updated: October 23, 2011